This page is, essentially, a set of rules that are set and expected to be followed as long as you participate in the growth of the Dead of Summer Wiki. These guidelines apply to adding images, making pages, editing the Wiki and everything in between. These policies may change at any time, and do not represent all community guidelines.
- ALL IMAGES SHOULD BE IN THE PNG FORMAT AS THEY'RE BETTER QUALITY. JPG FILES WILL BE DELETED!
- Images for a Character Infobox should be named after the character themselves. E.g., Deb's main image should be named "Deb.png".
- For a Character Infobox, images should be in the ratio of 250x350.
- Images used in recaps or other miscellaneous infoboxes should also, preferably, be in the ratio of 1110x630.
- Excessive use of caps
- Excessive cursing
- Harassment/slander of another user - this includes insults directed at the room, or users
- Excessive linking to another Wiki/outside site
- Entering chat just to advertise another Wiki/chat/site/etc.
- Entering chat just to complain/protest a ban/block on another Wiki
- Users engaging in the above behaviors will be warned by an administrator or chat moderator. If the behavior continues, they will be "kicked" from the chat. If the user returns and continues, they will be banned for a period of time. If the behaviors continue after blocking, longer blocks will result.
- It is the discretion of the administrators or chat moderators to extend bans, and to ban without kicking, depending on the severity of the offending behaviors.
- If you witness a case of violation to the Chat Policies... and there are no administrators or chat mods around, you can contact one of them in their message walls. But if there is at least one available administrator or chat mod, restrain from getting involved. It is not appropriate to request a kick/ban.